What's new

Apple Pay on iPhone 6/6+ & iOS8.1

Go into Applepay and look for what I described. It also already had my info but the check arm didn't show at each one of those settings until I clicked on each.
Yeah, you are right, the info was there, just wasn't marked. I did mark them now, but my transaction in Walgreens went trough , as I said when I set up the ApplePay I was asked to use the card and my info as default what Apple Store has on file. Well maybe in some other stores that will be good that we marked them down.
Thanks for mention about it. :)

Maybe soon you'll be able to upload your signature into your apple pay settings and then Walgreens won't need to ask for your signature.

Maybe soon you'll be able to upload your signature into your apple pay settings and then Walgreens won't need to ask for your signature.
They actually don't "need" to ask for a signature. This is a legacy company policy from before the days of electronic payments. Walgreens just hasn't updated its policy.

And if you have Express Pay at prescriptions set up, can buy the store out and just say "Express Pay." All done - no card no signing nothing - except if you need sudaphed lol

I can't use it til next year. My bank won't support it until 2015. I might switch just for Apple pay. Wells Fargo perhaps?

Wells Fargo here. I haven't used my Apple Pay, but I was able to link up my ATM Card just fine. Next time I'm in Walgreens I'll give her a shot.

Anyone use it yet? I just did at Walgreens...worked great except I still had to sign the pad due to my purchase being over $50 (A Walgreens thing). It was nice to not have to pop out the CC.
I tried it for the first time at CVS today. It did not work. The reader recognized it and displayed an image of my Visa card. It even made a sound as if it worked but it did not. Had to fall back on using my card. Hope this is not going to be typical because it would be very handy.

The reason it didn't work for you is that CVS disabled the ability to make purchases with Apple Pay because they want you to use CurrentC. So, even though you would find it convienent, CVS has decided you want to use their payment choice. This has been all over the Internet for the past month. You must have missed our complaining about it.

Google CurrentC and do some reading..it gets worse.

Do some reading. The CurrentC companies believe they can persuade you that discounts w/their loyalty programs will keep you shopping with them. Walmart is a leading light of this group, btw. I believe that moving your business to those who let you make the choice you want is the best way to show them they need to change. If you continue to shop with them, using your credit card, you are telling them they keep your business even if they won't enable Apple Pay.

Here is the problem. I don't make enough disposable income to avoid Walmart. Something's I buy there simply because it doesn't make enough sense not to. But I use Apple pay at Meijer and whole foods where I do most of my shopping. Until we can remove Walmart and not take the big hit in the pocket book most people won't remove them. It's nothing about income. My family clears six figures a year. But will you pay more for some things simply to avoid a store?

Which is another way of saying what the CurrentC spokesman said. As I said, it's about choices.

Do some reading. The CurrentC companies believe they can persuade you that discounts w/their loyalty programs will keep you shopping with them. Walmart is a leading light of this group, btw. I believe that moving your business to those who let you make the choice you want is the best way to show them they need to change. If you continue to shop with them, using your credit card, you are telling them they keep your business even if they won't enable Apple Pay.
I sent CVS an email about their policy on Apple Pay. I'm sure that I was wasting my time UNLESS they get thousands of emails like mine. Maybe some people can't afford to leave Walmart, but it's pretty easy to shop at another drug store.