What's new

Apple Loses Another Prototype iPhone in a Bar!

apparently it was sold on ebay for £120 and this transaction allowed the authorities to trace the buyer and get the iphone back....

Biggest bargain of the year much £120 !!! since the prototype of the iphone 4 sold for £3000 on gizmodo.... is this a sign of things to come... its not as good as the 4??

I some how dont believe that bit of news....

Not sure I believe it about the phone being lost either but if it is true then i am surprised the person would sell it for so cheap.

i agree massively unleashed, for all i posted it i didnt believe it, i got it from the uk newspaper the sun...

i agree massively unleashed, for all i posted it i didnt believe it, i got it from the uk newspaper the sun...

wow for the uk newspapers to be reporting it then who knows.. but really if some one sold the device for so little then they must of been really desperate for money because as you mentioned Gizmodo made 5 thousand US Dollars for the iphone 4 prototype. I think a iphone 5 prototype would of made the same roughly if not more

wow for the uk newspapers to be reporting it then who knows.. but really if some one sold the device for so little then they must of been really desperate for money because as you mentioned Gizmodo made 5 thousand US Dollars for the iphone 4 prototype. I think a iphone 5 prototype would of made the same roughly if not more

It took me by suprise too, but if your willing to steal an iphone from someone... your too stupid to tell the difference between an iphone 4 & 5 because hes probably never owned one :S

It took me by suprise too, but if your willing to steal an iphone from someone... your too stupid to tell the difference between an iphone 4 & 5 because hes probably never owned one :S

Yeah thats another good reason as to why they might of sold it so cheap because Gizmodo knew what they where doing and the person who sold it knew exactly what he had.