What's new

Apple has scheduled an event for the new iPhone on September 9th.

Ledsteplin

Reaction score
Has this been posted yet? If so, mods please delete. Looks like the 9th, Guys and Gals!

$image-3779413627.jpg

This does seem to be likely but it isn't official yet....Fingers and toes crossed though :)

This does seem to be likely but it isn't official yet....Fingers and toes crossed though :)

I'm crossing everything! I am so looking forward to seeing if a larger screen iPhone is in my near future :)

I'm crossing everything! I am so looking forward to seeing if a larger screen iPhone is in my near future :)
I checked it out on the net and many reputable sites are thinking its going to be the 9th when the new iPhone/iPhones are going to be announced.
Exciting stuff :)

I checked it out on the net and many reputable sites are thinking its going to be the 9th when the new iPhone/iPhones are going to be announced. Exciting stuff :)
Of course, that doesn't mean that the new iPhones will be available at that time. The shipping date is dependant on the timetable for the public release of iOS 8. Currently, the millions of iPhone 6's sitting in storage have no operating system on them, this will be added starting the instant that the public release version of iOS is ready.

Of course, that doesn't mean that the new iPhones will be available at that time. The shipping date is dependant on the timetable for the public release of iOS 8. Currently, the millions of iPhone 6's sitting in storage have no operating system on them, this will be added starting the instant that the public release version of iOS is ready.

Good point. Any idea when the public release of iOS 8 will be?

Rumours still have September 19th as the shipping day.

9th September sounds about right for an October or late September release, will be interesting to watch if apple stream the event live again.

I think this is the most anticipated iPhone yet.

I wonder if I need to mark this date down on my calendar (SMILE)