What's new

Apple has scheduled an event for the new iPhone on September 9th.

If the event happens on the sept 9, when is the actual sale of the phone. I'm going abroad on sept 24, I hope I can buy one before that.

If the event happens on the sept 9, when is the actual sale of the phone. I'm going abroad on sept 24, I hope I can buy one before that.
Only Apple knows that, Hopefully though if rumours are running true to form we will find out on September 9th......
Nothing has been verified by Apple but fingers crossed.

I read that my iPhone 4 will not run new iOS. Maybe I should upgrade? Just hate to give up my "unlimited data" plan with a new plan that has limits, but not that I ever reach those GB limits now, but you never know. ;)
To my knowledge when you upgrade you do not lose anything on your contract. I'm with ATT and when i upgrade my unlimited data follows on to the news contract

To my knowledge when you upgrade you do not lose anything on your contract. I'm with ATT and when i upgrade my unlimited data follows on to the news contract
I don't know how it is in Australia, but here in the states, they force you to switch plans if you take the upgrade price and you're unlimited. You can upgrade for full price without a discount and keep your unlimited, but in order to get the discount, you must switch plans.