What's new

Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Talks About Steve Jobs’ Resignation

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF8uR6Z6KLc&feature=player_detailpage"]Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford Commencement Address - YouTube[/ame]

BYTE spoke to Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak yesterday following the news of Steve Jobs’ resignation as Apple CEO, and he told them that he is happy for Steve Jobs.

“He really has had to sacrifice a lot to run Apple,” Wozniak told BYTE’s Gina Smith. “I mean, just your time, everybody wants you day and night, that’s what I mean by sacrifices. It takes so much out of anyone to be under just constant pressure and demands like that. Steve needs now to just have some ‘Steve time.’ He deserves it.”
Wozniak also told Smith that he doesn’t think that Jobs’ culture will have an adverse affect on Apple, because the “great, great people” that Jobs has always worked with at Apple are still there. “Apple is set up. It just needs to stay financially responsible.”

I’ve posted the video of Steve Jobs’ 2005 Stanford Commencement Address at the top of this post. If you haven’t seen it yet, take a look, it’s truly inspiring.

Source: Steve Jobs Resigns As Apple's CEO, Names COO Tim Cook His Successor, via BGR.

First time i saw steve wearing something else other then them blue jeans and turtle neck