What's new

Apple Announces Press Event

I actually NEED this new phone. My 4S is just that... a 4S. The wifi chip burned out long ago (read: at least 35 apps needing an update all the time), and the power button stopped being a button and is now more a piece of metal at the top of my phone that I exert pressure on in an ever morphing way to turn my phone's screen off.

I actually NEED this new phone. My 4S is just that... a 4S. The wifi chip burned out long ago (read: at least 35 apps needing an update all the time), and the power button stopped being a button and is now more a piece of metal at the top of my phone that I exert pressure on in an ever morphing way to turn my phone's screen off.
You're really going to love iPhone 6 then whatever it comes with :)

You're really going to love iPhone 6 then whatever it comes with :)
You got that right... If it has wifi and a properly functioning power button, any and everything else will just be icing!

You got that right... If it has wifi and a properly functioning power button, any and everything else will just be icing!
Lol....You sound a little like me, I keep saying all I want is a bigger screen, Everything else will be a bonus.

Essentially, it will be VERY hard for Apple to disappoint me with the 6. HAHA!

Essentially, it will be VERY hard for Apple to disappoint me with the 6. HAHA!
Lol, You will feel like you have a Ferrari after having a Fiat ;)

Not long now!:)
image.jpg

I know :) It's getting really exciting now.

So close now, Two more sleeps :D

Unless you're too anxious to sleep the night before, then it's only one sleep.:D
Yes lol, We have to wait all day too as it will be around 6pm here.

Just the thing to let the tension build to the max.:D
Yes by 6pm i will be chomping at the bit, Then of course it might be a while before we get to see iPhone 6, I'm sure they will make us wait.

Yes by 6pm i will be chomping at the bit, Then of course it might be a while before we get to see iPhone 6, I'm sure they will make us wait.
Just think of the mad scramble on the shipping date if they don't allow pre orders.