What's new

[Follow-Up] Apple Building New Structure for their Press Event On September 9th

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
appleevent-structure-3.jpg

Hot on the heels of Apple's big announcement of a September 9th press event, (in which they cryptically indicate "we wish we could say more"), we have something intriguing to share. It looks like Apple is pulling out all the stops for this shindig.

They are building some soft of all new structure at the Flint Center where they plan on hosting the event. We aren't sure what to make of it at this time, but the unveiling of the new iPhone 6 is such a big deal we aren't surprised at all to see them going overboard.

Supposedly, security around the structure is "very tight" which is also unsurprising. At this point, we can easily jump to the conclusion that the iPhone 6 will be revealed, but there is more to the story than that. The question remains if Apple plans to reveal the 4.7-inch version of the iPhone 6 as well as a 5.5-inch version.

Alternatively, they could save the larger device for a later launch. Furthermore, there have been several rumors suggesting Apple will finally unveil the iWatch and this event will be that moment. What are you hoping to see at the event?

Be sure to check out more pics of this mysterious structure in the thread below.

Source: 9to5Mac

Last edited:
Here are the rest of those Apple structure pics:

appleevent-structure-1.jpg

appleevent-structure-2.jpg

appleevent-structure-3.jpg

appleevent-structure-4.jpg

this is crazy. Theres a small part of me that thinks Tim Cook is going to get on stage and say, "the 5c now comes in magenta" and then get off stage. I don't know how there is so much hype for the iphone 6. This is post-steve jobs, yet Apple stock is higher now than it has ever been before. I really hope Apple delivers, considering all the excitement building up to this.

To build a new structure to announce new products is unreal. This is going to be huge, probably the biggest announcement since the release of the iPhone.