What's new

Apple Announces Press Event

The iWatch is rumor at this point (although technically the iPhone 6 is too). Still, logically speaking, the only thing we know for certain is that some version of the iPhone 6 will be unveiled.

My phone's main speaker no longer works, I have to use the speakerphone option every time I use the phone. I desperately need the 6 #FirstWorldProblems

I would love a larger iphone too but I am afraid verizon will try to kill my grandfathered in unlimited data =[[[

I'm in the worst possible position. I've got a 5s that's working perfectly fine dangit! The agony!

This press event is going to knock out some servers I imagine. Considering they've relocated the event to a lecture hall 3 times bigger than the one they normally release the iphone at, I'm thinking a lot more people are going to be viewing this event online. I hope my boss doesn't mind me slacking off to watch it.

I'm in the worst possible position. I've got a 5s that's working perfectly fine dangit! The agony!
I hear that if you throw the 5s as hard as you can at a brick wall, the iPhone 6 will automatically end up in your possession... (minus the $800 or so it might cost you....)

I bought the 5s when I wasn't due for upgrade, so I bet I am now. Man, this is a tough spot to be in!

Just over a week to go.....Woo can't wait :)

Six days to go but who's counting? :D

Really hoping Apple will let us pre order this year.

iWatch image leaked ahead of the 9.9.2014 Apple Event

mD004-2136-0001.jpg