What's new

APP to turn the Internet connection on and off !

augustya

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is a APP available in iPhone which works like button, when I switch it on, I get connected to the Internet and when I switch it off I am disconnected from the Internet. The idea is, that way I am not being charged by my network carrier for the time when I am idle and not using the Internet.

I was wondering if there is a APP available in iPhone which works like button, when I switch it on, I get connected to the Internet and when I switch it off I am disconnected from the Internet. The idea is, that way I am not being charged by my network carrier for the time when I am idle and not using the Internet.

If youre not on 5.0.1 and on a 4s you can check out

iPhone Settings Shortcuts by Jeff Broderick on your iphone

It allows you to add a shortcut into settings for data and u can turn it off there. CHeck it out

I am still not on 5.0.1 I am only on 5.0 in iPhone 4S. So is there not a APP much like the android guys have like APN ANDROID which works like a switch to turn on and off your Internet connection. A APP would have been much easier than every time go in your settings and change it. You see :)

@zulluwhiskeyfox

Didn't understand much about it. Can you tell me more where do I go and what do I do to find this SB Settings by Cydia.

Last edited:
augustya said:
Yeah Man ! Looks Handy !

But I would still like to check out what is SB Settings by Cydia.

Unfortunately you have to jailbroken for that one. Soon come.

If youre not on 5.0.1 and on a 4s you can check out

iPhone Settings Shortcuts by Jeff Broderick on your iphone

It allows you to add a shortcut into settings for data and u can turn it off there. CHeck it out

Ever since I have upgraded to iOS 5.1 This thing has stopped working, It was working so great before the upgrade what do I do ? How can I fix it back again ?