What's new

App causing issues

heath223

Reaction score
I installed the new app Missedreminder and it is causing my phone issues. I have a Verizon Iphone 4, 4.2.8 jailbroke with Snowbreeze. When I install Missedreminder about half the time whenever it resprings it freezes up on the lockscreen. I have to hold power and home button ~10 seconds to restart the phone. Anyone else used it and have any issues? Could there be any other apps I have installed that could be conflicting with it causing the problems. I had been doing a lot of SSH with my phone about the same time it started so I restored the phone to original then rejailbroke it. All I had put on it was Lockdown pro, MyWi, Android lock XT, Iconoclasm and My 3G and it was causing the issue.

Did you backup your phone files and restore them again after the factory restore and then jailbreaking? If yes, the corrupted files might happen to be in your backup. Try to factory restore and jailbreak, manually install your apps and see if that issue is still there or not.

Yes I took it back to bone stock then jailbroke it then synced with my itunes to put everything back on. Not sure what I did in the process but after rejailbreaking I lost my contacts and had to redo them. I removed Missed reminder and it is not giving me any more issues, been a couple days now. I will give it some more time then reinstall it and see what happens. I came from a droid to the Iphone and one thing I miss is being able to try out an app and if it causes issues or is not what you want you can get a refund in the first 24hrs.