What's new

Anyone not using screen protector?

Which one is better, a thin plastic protector or a thicker glass one? I don't have any protector on right now and the scratches are starting to appear..

I suggest the GLASS protection. Their not as bulky as you might think especially the ones made by reputable companies and feel just like the actual screen. You can't even tell its on the screen. Most of the plastic protectors have a gripping type feel. That's been my experience.

The 6 have great glass

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Screen protector reduce the sensitivity when typing letters on you iPhone 6. You have to double tap to make a letter appear on the screen. It's ok to have one just to avoid scratch but can't avoid you screen breaking when it drop or otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must use glass protector for my iphone 6

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 GT-I9505 發送

Screen protector reduce the sensitivity when typing letters on you iPhone 6. You have to double tap to make a letter appear on the screen. It's ok to have one just to avoid scratch but can't avoid you screen breaking when it drop or otherwise.

Iv never had a problem with sensitivity when typing or general browsing and I have used screen protectors on all my iPhone's. When it comes to changing a screen protector, I am glad I have one on it when I see the state of the one that comes off

You don't realise how much damage your doing sliding them in and out of pockets or if you have placed it face down for what ever reason.

My iPhone 6 is coming up to a year old now and I still have the same Tech Armour screen protector on it that I had on day one, I wouldn't risk not having one on.
I haven't found any decrease in sensitivity either, I actually don't notice it's there.