What's new

Anyone in Phoenix or Scottsdale, Arizona

teisen17

Reaction score
Hey anyone in this area know of a cheap place to get your phone screen fixed. Also, it has to be the real iphone glass so it doesn't void the warranty.

Hey anyone in this area know of a cheap place to get your phone screen fixed. Also, it has to be the real iphone glass so it doesn't void the warranty.
You could google it.

Depending on the model of your iPhone the replacement can get quite expensive. Considering the LCD/Digitizer/Glass is all one piece... the price of the display itself can be expensive on the newer devices. Have you thought about doing the replacement yourself? I've always recommended using www.ifixit.com for How-To guides and the purchase of replacement screens. They only sell TRUE OEM replacements with 6 months guarantees on all screens.

I will definitely check that out! It is just the Iphone 5. So I guess fixing it myself won't be too difficult and probably a lot cheaper. Thank you!

I will definitely check that out! It is just the Iphone 5. So I guess fixing it myself won't be too difficult and probably a lot cheaper. Thank you!
Here's the direct How-To link for the screen replacement... iPhone 5 Display Assembly Replacement - iFixit. It's one of the easiest screens to replace on ANY touch screen phone I've ever fixed.
And here's the direct link to their OEM replacement screen... iPhone 5 Display Assembly (LCD, Front Panel/Digitizer) (821-1451-06, 821-1452, 821-1451-06, 821-1452-06) - iFixit. Prices are higher than you may see online since these are guaranteed OEM w/ a 6 month warranty.

Scottsdale is a blast! I am not sure if you are looking for nightlife or sights.

For nightlife the Old Town area has a ton of places that you can walk to and from.