What's new

Anyone good at Logo design? We need a logo for iphone4forum.net

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As the title says, we really need a logo. Anyone want to try their hand at it?

this should be interesting... ;)

This is a challenge I'd like to take. Are you wanting to stick with the dark, blue and paper motif?

I think the colors should be roughly the same but we aren't really tied in any other way... in fact, maybe not even the colors. Just something you think will look good up top there.

Ok, I'm imagining a paper to eye/retina to movie theme, but I'll see if I can make something classy and not too gaudy with such a big idea, hehe.

I was gonna suggest you numblock. You do awesome work. In your spare time, I'd like another OU background. I have the other one you did on my 3gs. Not that I wouldn't move it to the 4 but...

The new logo is great, simple, trendy, shows the apple connection and...I didn't make it. I think it's perfect tho!

Ok I have to ask. I absolutely LOVE the lockscreen seen on the upper right hand side of the site. Can anyone please point me as to were I can download it?

Ok I have to ask. I absolutely LOVE the lockscreen seen on the upper right hand side of the site. Can anyone please point me as to were I can download it?

I also ask for it long time ago but no reply :(:(:(

I haven't seen the old logo but the new one seems to be professional. It is simple yet it looks very friendly and trendy so in my opinion this is the best logo for the site.

Is the creator (NumbLock) accepting paid requests? I think I should also get a new logo for my site and I like this style.:)

This thread is months old. I wouldn't mind having a go in the future. Am sure the forum would rather turn to a long standing member and contributor rather then some company chancing their luck on the back of a few posts.

I have a website that helps you to find your way easily.This website designs logos and websites..