What's new

Anyone ever notice ----------

sorry extended delay - slow key replies or sometimes they don't respond. Can't hang up a call unless you unplug the phone

I encountered issues like that when I used a third party charger.

yes i have that and posted about it... same with my ipod - command sluggish and actions weird! i bet my parents ipad does the same grrrrrrr

A few people have asked what charger you are using. If it is a cheap one, or even faulty it could possibly cause this.

Probably the issue -- i've had issues with external batteries and 3rd-Party chargers like you're having. I've had good luck with Belkin 3rd party chargers -- faster charging too it seems) both in my car and in my wall at home.

I have the one that has an oblong plug, you can rotate the prongs and fold them down, and it has two USB power slots on the charger, can charge my iPhone and iPad at the same time. I think it was $35 or something.

Same troubles here an i'm using the original charger, also when the phond is in charge and i'm trying to rearrange the icons on my home screen, they wigle strange and the draging isn't as smooth as wheb the phone is not in charge. Typing a text message while charging the phone become very unconfortabe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 2 Dynex desktop chargers I got for my Ipods, when I put my Iphone4 on it, it says the Iphone is not setup for this. the only problem to see is Not Sound. but I am OK with that for now. it charges as I sleep, don't need sound then.