What's new

Battery issue ever since unlocked and traveled oversea

KarlieJai

Reaction score
I have Verizon 4s iPhone and ever since called the customer service and got it unlocked so i can use it in HongKong and China via sim card, My phone's battery life is not the same. I notice the drainage is about twice as fast as it was before.

Anyone experience the same?

Can you turn off the radio set you are not using?

How long did it usually last and how long does it last now?

How long did it usually last and how long does it last now?

i would say, i can easily get through a whole day without charging my phone... now usually around 6pm, i would need to give it some juice if i wanna it to last through the night

i would say, i can easily get through a whole day without charging my phone... now usually around 6pm, i would need to give it some juice if i wanna it to last through the night

Turn it off at night

Sent from my  iPhone 4S using Tapatalk ☠

Turn it off at night

why would i turn off my phone at night?
by lasting through the night i mean from 6pm to 2am (or whenever i am out til)
even if i come home at 2am, i am not going to turn my phone off because of work and etc?

why would i turn off my phone at night?
by lasting through the night i mean from 6pm to 2am (or whenever i am out til)
even if i come home at 2am, i am not going to turn my phone off because of work and etc?

Alright calm down just a suggestion ;-)

I'm assuming you are "back home"? You may want to turn off cellular roaming. If you have Verizon you could do a *228 and make sure your PRL is up to date. In System Services, under location services, you can turn all of those off with no consequence. Also, you may want to briefly shut off location services and then turn them back on one by one and see if one of them is a "culprit". I would also do a reset by holding down the off button and the home button at the same time until the apple logo appears (about 10 seconds), then release both and let the phone reboot.

Not really sure what it could be, but those are some things I'd try. And then I'd get in touch with someone at a corporate store with your cell provider. They are much more tech savvy than a franchise store.

Let us know if you get it figured out!