What's new

Any replacement for xCon for iOS7?

iniesta

Reaction score
Until xCon is updated, is there any tweak that performs the same function that xCon used to do on iOS6? Do let me know if there are any./

Depending on how the check is performed, you may be able to apply a patch using Flex 2. It does not hold true for all apps that have a jailbreak check however. Other than a selected few apps that are affected by Flex, there are no alternatives to what xCon does for iOS 7.

Depending on how the check is performed, you may be able to apply a patch using Flex 2. It does not hold true for all apps that have a jailbreak check however. Other than a selected few apps that are affected by Flex, there are no alternatives to what xCon does for iOS 7.

Ok, thanks anyway.

Any idea whether xCon will be updated for iOS7?

You'll have to ask the developers. With complete overhauls of apps, it'll be difficult to predict when it'll be up and running as it used to.

Can anyone tell me how to jailbreak my phone ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am using a tweak called tsProtector P. It works for Directv's app and NFL app.
Good luck

There's a beta version available for non-ARM64 devices ONLY. You can get it by adding http://cydia.myrepospace.com/willerz2/. Credits to n00neimportant

Last edited:
I installed the beta on an iPad 2 and a 4s, each time it wouldn't let me open most any app that connected to the internet. Facebook Safari ipf news etc
Once I deleted that package everything worked again. Any thoughts? I know it is beta.