What's new

Any idea why my clock is out by 1 hour!?

gibbomufc

Reaction score
It's jailbroken, and I've tried everything! :(

World clock is showing the right time, the one in the status bar isn't!?

See pics below

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368483409.532392.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368483429.664726.jpg

Attachments

• $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368483417.264544.jpg
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368483417.264544.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:
Are you sure your time zone is correct? Generally that's the cause if not daylight savings.

It's set to automatic so it should be right!?

It's set to automatic so it should be right!?

Are you in London or along UTC north or south? Your time zone is set to GMT (UTC) and if it's not where you live...

Also make sure your time zone is set up to use location service

Daylight savings is automatic, your time zone isn't.

It should be GMT +1 as we put the clocks forward on the last weekend of march for daylight saving time (bst)

I'm confused! ;s

Time Zone's at GMT+1 daylight savings inclusive, meaning you have to set your time zone for GMT + 1 DS inclusive.

Shouldn't this be set already though, as its set automatically?

It's set automatically for future daylight savings, not your current one. Users think that smartphones are smart in that they're able to find everything out, but it's actually so dumb that it has to be fed information first before it can do anything.

So how do I get things back to normal? I'm still having to set the time manually

All you have to do, is set the time zone to GMT +1, leave everything else as is, and it'll change on it's own after you set it to GMT +1 and there's DLS again

Toggle Set Automatically off, change the time zone to GMT + 1, then toggle Set Automatically back on