What's new

Any good apps out there worth having please?

k.bird197

Reaction score
Hi guys i have had my new iphone4 now 3day and was wondering if anyone can suggest any good apps thats free or to buy as im getting bored with what i got lol

depends what you like, but there are a few good ones out there.. voice recognition for texts seems good and voice changer, photobucket,speedtest,redlaser,msn, skype,ibooks

tapatalk, flight control, facebook, flickr cant think of anymore of the top of my head.

My mainly used apps:

-Light (free) uses the LED as a flashlight
-Twitter
-PS Mobile (Photshop)
-Pixelpipe (for uploading HD videos to YouTube)
-The Weather Channel
-Shazam
-iMovie
-Tapatalk (for forums)
-Flickr (if I dont upload to Twitter)

Other than the normal recommendations, I highly recommend AppAdvice. It is built by the folks at appadvice.com and it keeps you update on the latest news in the app store and tells you all the free/cheap deals that you may miss. They also have numerous lists and recommendations for all kind of apps so if you're like me and enjoy trying many different apps, AppAdvice is a must.

Other than the normal recommendations, I highly recommend AppAdvice. It is built by the folks at appadvice.com and it keeps you update on the latest news in the app store and tells you all the free/cheap deals that you may miss. They also have numerous lists and recommendations for all kind of apps so if you're like me and enjoy trying many different apps, AppAdvice is a must.

cool thanx mate thats sounds cool

The Dragon Dictation (speech to text) app is quite good. Another must have....