What's new

Good iPhone insurance company?

gravybird

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has experiences with any of the insurance companies not affiliated with vzw? I declined the Asurion for now to do some shopping around. The rates and deductible are really high. Best buy seems to have a good protection plan, but the closest best buy to me is about 100 miles so that's kinda out of the question. Thanks in advance for the input:)

Yes it is and better than the Apple care warranty. I had alot of issues with them when the first iphone came out and with the 3gs. They have such a dry sense of humor and all i did was ask a few newbie questions and they acted lik GOD.....lol

I went with Best Buys $15 bucks a month with no deductable. I plan on getting the i5 when it comes out so this works for me for peace of mind.

You don't need to buy your phone there to get it, i bought mine off craigslist.

okay did a little searching on VZW.com and found this...

Calling Features: Total Equipment Coverage – now with Mobile Recovery
  • $9.99 per month per covered device
  • $169 non-refundable deductible (8GB, 16GB iPhone® 4 and 16GB iPhone® 4S) per approved claim
  • $199 non-refundable deductible (32GB iPhone® 4 and 32GB, 64GB iPhone® 4S) per approved claim
  • 2 Replacements in a 12-month period with an equipment maximum of $1500 per claim (in New York, 2 claims per policy year)

Yeah it's 200 for a 32g 4s thru Verizon. I called Ensquared, and they come out to 5.37 a month with a 179$ deductible with the 2 year plan, and that covers accidental or lost/stolen everything they say. Does anyone have anyone have any experience with them? Or are we not allowed to talk about them because they advertise on here?:) they also claim to replace with new models rather than refurbs. That's kind of a plus I think.