What's new

Any Bluetooth Headset Recommendations?

woodyak

Reaction score
Just picked up an Iphone4 and I'm in buy accessory mode. I'd like to have something with great quality, solid battery life, and easy to recharge. I've haven't done headset in a couple of years when it used to suck.

Jawbone makes some of the best headsets. Check them out.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Yeah i agree Jawbones are really good, just kinda pricey..

I've been using a plantronics voyager pro for a few months before I got my i4 and now using it with it and So far I like it

I like my Motorola S9-HDs also. You can answer a call while listening to music so you don't need to take them off to answer the phone. But one drawback is that you can't use the controls on the headset besides the play/pause or answer/end buttons.

You can grab a jawbone icon at around $50.00 if you look around. Nice thing about it is that it displays the headset's battery level right on the iphone which is kinda neat.

I bought a BlueAnt Q1 on Ebay for $43.00. I've always had good luck with BlueAnt earpieces - as far as noise cancellation and calls - but, this one seems more comfortable. Here is a good comparison between the Q1 and Jawbone Prime. Both seem like very good devices.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrE2AUzN3KI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrE2AUzN3KI[/ame]

Both my girlfriend & I picked up the cheap 25.00 Plantronics Explorer 360 headsets & both seem to work fine with no problems

Both my girlfriend & I picked up the cheap 25.00 Plantronics Explorer 360 headsets & both seem to work fine with no problems

As long as the product does its job, I don't think the price is an issue. Glad that's working out for you!

You can only get what you have paid. But,It is lucky to get a fabulous accessory with low price

You can only get what you have paid. But,It is lucky to get a fabulous accessory with low price

I'm amazed at how clear and loud it is when needed.

Great headset... Take it from somebody who isn't a regular Bluetooth user because I prefer the wired headsets