What's new

Angry iPhone users complain after Apple's latest update causes devices to crash and d

I deleted your other thread because it was a duplicate. Please avoid creating duplicate threads as they fracture the conversation and make it difficult for others to find answers to an issue.

7.1.1 was released in the US in April. I don't recall seeing any posts here about issues. I always do my updates via USB and always make sure I've back up my phone first. Good precautions in case there are issues.

That happened to my mother-in-law. I backup first and do USB updates to avoid it ever being an issue, however, many people like my mother-in-law don't even know to take such precautions.

To make it worse, she had icloud backup turned off so so she lost a lot and was very frustrated.

I deleted your other thread because it was a duplicate. Please avoid creating duplicate threads as they fracture the conversation and make it difficult for others to find answers to an issue.

sorry about that, I was trying to edit the title , and I guess it double posted.