What's new

Angry iPhone users complain after Apple's latest update causes devices to crash and d

ardchoille

Reaction score
I deleted your other thread because it was a duplicate. Please avoid creating duplicate threads as they fracture the conversation and make it difficult for others to find answers to an issue.

xrayeyes

Reaction score
7.1.1 was released in the US in April. I don't recall seeing any posts here about issues. I always do my updates via USB and always make sure I've back up my phone first. Good precautions in case there are issues.

MarkY3130

Reaction score
That happened to my mother-in-law. I backup first and do USB updates to avoid it ever being an issue, however, many people like my mother-in-law don't even know to take such precautions.

To make it worse, she had icloud backup turned off so so she lost a lot and was very frustrated.

OP
M

MacGuyver

Reaction score
I deleted your other thread because it was a duplicate. Please avoid creating duplicate threads as they fracture the conversation and make it difficult for others to find answers to an issue.

sorry about that, I was trying to edit the title , and I guess it double posted.

Most reactions

Latest posts