What's new

Angry Birds and Fragger Achievements not unlocking?

AJB88

Reaction score
Hi Guys, new to the forum.

I have a iPhone 4 with latest firmware. I have both full versions of Angry Birds and Fragger but the achievements do not unlock when i complete them. Is there anyone out there that has experienced similar problems and is there a fix, or is it just a case of waiting for updates.

All my other games with game center achievements have unlocked fine, it just seems to be these two games.

P.S The in game achievements (non Game Center ones) do not unlock either, with and without Game Center turned on.

Thanks in advance, Alex

If your game progress is still there, try restarting the device and/or logging out-and-in to GameCenter manually (even with the ultimate golden eggs guide. Any other details you can provide could help as well.else Try uninstalling it but If you uninstalled the game, you may be in trouble since all data would likely be erased.

[FONT='Lucida Sans', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Sorry, should of already mentioned that I had tryed those step, I restored the device yesterday, but still no achievements, It does register me on the leaderboards though, prehaps if I were to delete the game from the iPhone and delete it from iTunes then re-download it via purchases, I will try this later and re-post.

Just tryed the above and still unable to unlock the achievements.

Anyone else got any idea's ????

Angry Birds now working after December update, just waiting on an update for Fragger!