What's new

Android to Apple??

craftEcowgirl

Reaction score
So, I have had an Iphone many years ago, blackberrys, and android note2 now.

I am thinking of going back to apple with Iphone 6plus. But what are the reasons I should move to Iphone?

What features does it have over android or does better?

Features I like on my note 2: size, keyboard choices, notifications, some widgets, wallpapers etc.

Can the phone be used without a PC??

Welcome to iPhoneForums. I too have had the experience of using the OS platforms you mentioned and to be honest Apple iOS "JUST WORKS"....so I'm sticking with it....SMILE. The new iOS 8.0.2 is AWESOME

So, I have had an Iphone many years ago, blackberrys, and android note2 now.

I am thinking of going back to apple with Iphone 6plus. But what are the reasons I should move to Iphone?

What features does it have over android or does better?

Features I like on my note 2: size, keyboard choices, notifications, some widgets, wallpapers etc.

Can the phone be used without a PC??
Welcome to the forum.
Well iPhone 6 has two new larger models, Also you can now install third party keyboards, IOS has notifications, It also has widgets now i believe and if you watch Spencerdl posts you can get some great wallpapers so i think that covers it.
Also yes, Later models of iPhone can be used without a pc.

Like the above post says....it just works. I attempted to go back to android and came back in two weeks. However, know that being away from Apple for a period of time will be an adjustment coming back so be ready and patient.

Apple doesn't have widgets in the Android sense, they have widgets in the notification center only.

If that is a big deal to you, that is the only thing ios doesn't have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk