What's new

An iPhone App to Calm Your Baby!

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
calm-baby.jpg

This could be a very useful app if your baby is having a bit of a screaming fit and needs calming down. Calm Baby the video was awarded Parenting Magazine's Video of the Year award, so clearly the people at Calm Baby, Inc, know what they're doing when it comes to the best way of keeping your baby chillin' and cooing in its crib.

The app costs $3.99 from the iTunes App Store, and includes four looping video clips - two soothing classical music lullabies (Bach's Opus 55 and the Waterfall Lullaby), and two traditional nursery rhymes (Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and Row, Row, Row Your Boat), which are set to brightly coloured toys and scenes from nature. A further 12 video clips from the Calm Baby DVD are also available for an extra $0.99.

The app also includes the "Mommy Toolbox", which contains tips on common parenting issues, such as getting your child to go to bed, what to do when your child wakes at night, mealtime madness, the strong-willed child, and toddler tantrums. These tips come from two moms, the makers of Calm Baby, who have three children each, so they've been through it all before presumably and are bound to have some useful advice to offer.

Source: Calm Baby Inc

my god what will they come up with next, i saw one you can take credit cards or change the tv channel

Tried this on my son today when he was fidgety and crying. It calmed him down pretty well. I'll have to try it out when I take him to the store tomorrow.

Used it on my iphone. It worked like magic! It worked on my friends kid also. This was well worth the $3.99!