What's new

AMAZING new theme for Winterboard exxOS (iPhone 5 compatible)

Lockscreen Clock Hide and Slide to Unlock Killer

Okay I'm definetly a noob at this.....mostly have an android background.....Where exactly do I find that setting??? Is it in the theme file??? Or is that something I can do in the phones settings???

Hello

Few questions:
if you sync your phone to iTunes on pc/Mac the manual sorting placement that is done for springjumps and all- wont it get restructured? It is such a manual task and I am afraid it will get lost when I sync for music to pc. How do you manage that? Just wanted to be sure before I do that, since that was the most manual mechanical work in this theme.

How does one remove the sound at lock unlock ?

I installed the themes for removal of sliders but still not getting the full picture as below. The slider doesn't go :(

Thanks - in advance.

New lockscreens are out for exxOS. Let me know if you need me to customize it for you with your name and stuff. You can have it animated weather if you want.

With animations.
IMG_1454_zpsd06ff8fd.png

Newer version of the loclscreen.

Last edited:
I got a Photoshop PSD [template] file (for the icons) when I buy the theme. Then, I used Photoshop to make my own icons and titles. It wasn't that hard, either, though it does take a bit of time to do.

Marilyn

If someone could please help me out. When moving icons around in "jiggle mode" I've had a few icons jump to the bottom. When scrolling down vertically to bring them back up its apparent that they have gone "off" the screen. I can see the top of the red X but have no way to pull them up. $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372603973.538724.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372603989.717118.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372604004.338234.jpg