What's new

Alarm Clock Malfunction

neomac3444

Reaction score
So I noticed this yesterday morning. My IP4 is my alarm clock to get my lazy a$$ outta bed in the mornings. The alarm went off at 5:30am instead of the set time of 6:30. So i figured maybe my phone jumped time zones since i live close enough for it to do that sometimes.

This morning my phones alarm didnt even go off. Now it has been my alarm clock since i got it in July. So it has never changed 6:30am Monday-Friday. It has worked great until yesterday. But today i played with it while i was at work and noticed that if it has a repeat set then it will not go off at all it will just pass the time. If i use a non repeating set then it will go off.

Any thoughts?

Iphone4 got in July running iOS 4.1 Firmware 2.10.04. Running Limerain JB

And my phone displaces military time so its very hard to mix up am and pm.

So I noticed this yesterday morning. My IP4 is my alarm clock to get my lazy a$$ outta bed in the mornings. The alarm went off at 5:30am instead of the set time of 6:30. So i figured maybe my phone jumped time zones since i live close enough for it to do that sometimes.

This morning my phones alarm didnt even go off. Now it has been my alarm clock since i got it in July. So it has never changed 6:30am Monday-Friday. It has worked great until yesterday. But today i played with it while i was at work and noticed that if it has a repeat set then it will not go off at all it will just pass the time. If i use a non repeating set then it will go off.

Any thoughts?

there were similar reports during last daylight savings time, i think its a bug

I just performed an Alarm check on my iPhone 4 , ver 4.1 (not jailbroken) and it works just fine. Good luck...

Any thoughts?

there were similar reports during last daylight savings time, i think its a bug

Ok I guess ill see if there is anyways to fix. Thanks didnt even think about the time change!