Votes: 36 14.0%
  • 26-35

Votes: 63 24.4%
  • 36-45

Votes: 58 22.5%
  • 45+

Votes: 85 32.9%

• Total voters
46 and always eager to learn new things. To be honest, I'm still madly in love with my iphone 4. It's the glass, it is so beautiful! Not so keen on the iphone 5 metal. Easily scratched.

Darkstar2007 said:
Sure she will. :)
Who Wouldn't appreciate an iPhone?!

Lets hope so. It's an iphone 4 which I think is a classic. She was going to buy, shock, horror, a Nokia Lumia!!! She is 18.

I wish the new iPhones were still glass. It's a thing of beauty. The iphone 5 just looks like all the rest.

Lets hope so. It's an iphone 4 which I think is a classic. She was going to buy, shock, horror, a Nokia Lumia!!! She is 18.

I wish the new iPhones were still glass. It's a thing of beauty. The iphone 5 just looks like all the rest.

Agreed. :) I love my iPhone 4. I'd definitely appreciate an iPhone 4 over a Nokia device. :p

Darkstar2007 said:
Agreed. :) I love my iPhone 4. I'd definitely appreciate an iPhone 4 over a Nokia device. :p

TOTALLY. AGREE.

I'm not biased at all.

Besides. I love the weight of it. Who wants a mobile that is so light it would be lost within seconds. I wouldn't even know I had lost it. Give me glass, anyday.

hayles66 said:
TOTALLY. AGREE.

I'm not biased at all.

Besides. I love the weight of it. Who wants a mobile that is so light it would be lost within seconds. I wouldn't even know I had lost it. Give me glass, anyday.

Yes, to me it feels like cheap plastic if its too light!!

Sent from my WiFi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using iPF.net

Darkstar2007 said:
Sure she will. :)
Who Wouldn't appreciate an iPhone?!

What happens if she doesn't ....

hayles66 said:
46 and always eager to learn new things. To be honest, I'm still madly in love with my iphone 4. It's the glass, it is so beautiful! Not so keen on the iphone 5 metal. Easily scratched.

Ha ha, you say eager to learn new things like you are 96. I will be 49 in August he he he!!!