What's new

After jailbreak no service

Cornfucious

Reaction score
I have no service after jailbreak 4.3.3 redsnow 9.6.rc16. Band 05.16.02 how do I fix this is second time I've jailbroken this iPhone did it this time because I deleted an cydia related source and my cydia app icon diapeared

Is there anything I can do can I down grade firmware can I restore to factory settings ??? There must be something I can do ??? My problem is after jailbreak 4.3.3 redsnow 09.6 rc16. Band is now 05.16.02 no service this is 2nd jailbreak cydia app icon disappeared so I did it again

I think that you can use snowbreeze to upgrade your baseband to 06.15.00 the iPad baseband.

You can use Redsn0w to upgrade to iPad baseband, then unlock it with Ultrasn0w from Cydia. In addition, never, ever, delete a Cydia repo again.
Note that before you can re-jailbreak, you have to perform a fresh restore via iTunes (non-custom firmware), then jailbreak with Redsn0w (with the Install iPad Baseband option ticked). Good luck.

redsnow ? and after itunes restore dont do back my itunes backup up after restore right??? can i back up after i do this fix?

Last edited:
did the following iphone restore then redsnow to ipad band width ultesnow unlock all works great can i now itunes back up my apps and music or am i screwed ?

you can backup normally.. if you have JB that iphone before without having this problem do the same thing but make sure u've installed iPad baseband from the latest redsn0w version. then after installing cydia install ultrasn0w in order to unlock your sim and get service. hope that will help