What's new

Adding signature to your photos

spyderrider

Reaction score
Hey gang, Question......where can you add a signature ( my name ) to the photos I take. Do I need an app? or is it in the settings that I'm missing. Thanks

Hey gang, Question......where can you add a signature ( my name ) to the photos I take. Do I need an app? or is it in the settings that I'm missing. Thanks
If you tap Edit, you will see a “pen” icon . Tap that and you will see various types of pen and a + sign. Tap the + sign and you will see the option to create a Signature for your photo.

thanks for the reply. Is there any way to add a canned signature? I see where you use the pen, I'm more interested in selecting one of those, sorta like a docusign format

thanks for the reply. Is there any way to add a canned signature? I see where you use the pen, I'm more interested in selecting one of those, sorta like a docusign format
I am not sure how to do that on an iPhone, but maybe someone else may know.

If click on the +, there should be a signature option. I made my signature a png image, then added it on. It's been several years. But it's still there. It may give you the option to add your signature. Once added, it stays there. Then you just tap it to add to an image.

IMG_1617.jpg

SIX_76E90DE7-B592-4D36-8D16-4510E396583D.jpg