What's new

Accidental Message Sent .. So delete Imessage before they get it

Kamri

Reaction score
Okay so I just sent my friend a message. We both have Iphone 4s' and He said I deleted the message ! As he was reading the message it deleted he said. I have no idea what he was talking about ! Apparently I can send an imessage and delete it so he can't read it! How do I do that ? Please help !

Once an imessage is sent i dont think it makes any difference if you delete it,it will still be delivered once sent,even if you delete it wont be deleted on the recipients phone.

.... I did it though that was my reason for posting this forum. To help me figure out how I did such a thing. I was texting my friend and he said that I deleted the message as he was reading it. I'm trying to get to the bottom of this issue. We both have Iphone 4s, therefore we know when someone is replying and sending a message and I need to figure this out! If you can quickly delete a message after you send it & I don't mean pressing edit and then selecting the bubble !! There obvisiously is another way to delete a message!

If there is i dont know about it,wouldnt have thought its possible once its out there,maybe someone else will have thoughts on it.