What's new

A few things Apple borrowed from the Jailbreak Community

My phone was off in the opposite direction. I hit 1% and stayed there for a lot longer than it should have (about 7 minutes longer) before shutdown.

I've been running the beta for almost a day now, and I've come to realize a lot of the newest features remind me of jailbreak tweaks/apps that've been in Cydia for ages. Which just makes me overjoyed tbh. I can honestly see no reason as to why I would want to jailbreak now.

I jailbroke for these reasons:
iBlacklist
SB settings

That's it. That's all I really cared about. Well, Apple added call, iMessage, FaceTime, SMS/MMS blocking.
Then they also added control center,
Which has every toggle you could need available, plus music player options.

Multi-tasking and just everything has changed.

This is honestly, the very first time I've been excited about an Apple product since I've gotten my hands on the iPhone 4 when it released...

I wish iOS 7 would've been released with the iPhone 5, but that's fine. It's here now! Sir Jony Ive and his team really did a fine job on this iOS!!

Check this article out. It'll explain the jailbreak like features more in depth:

Seven iOS 7 Features Apple Borrowed From the Jailbreak Community

What do y'all think? :)

Thats all apple have done for the last 7 years, taken jailbreak apps and added it to a stock ipsw which is great, I have no reason to jailbreak either and have once in ios 6 and that was it.

I remember first it was with mms and other features for ios 2 and slowly more jb features get added much later when apple work out how to do it and also keeping the stability for ios. one thing I wish they would of added and dont think they have is browser changer

I wasn't having major battery drain issues until last night. The only new things I used before my battery started draining (i.e. I hadn't used on iOS 7 yet) were Facetime and Navigation. After I used those two (Facetime first, then navigation), my battery was draining at an incredible rate - roughly 1% per minute. The arrow wasn't showing in the top right, so I don't know if navigation was the problem or not. A reboot didn't fix it - going back and killing the last 15 or so apps in the multi-tasking window (evidently it saves a history even if they're not running?) and then doing the old hold-down-power-then-hold-down-home to supposedly kill all tasks cleared whatever it was out.