What's new

8.3 IOS update, should I ?

azoreseuropa

Reaction score
We are both still on 8.0 since last December that we purchased at Verizon Store. We were told if it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Well, we are sick of staring at Settings with red ballon pop up to remind us to updating to 8.3.

I research the Google and I am not sure if I should. Here it is:

Please reply, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
An update isn't always a fix for something. There's new features and security issues dealt with. Update to 8.3. It's great.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

I don't know. Some people reported bug about it like I said above.

By the way, our iPhones are iPhone 6 PlUS as you seen the signature. :)

My iPhone 6 plus is running iOS 8.3, and it's working great. You'd miss a few new features, if you stay on iOS 8.0. iOS 8.2 and 8.3 brought quite a few improvements and bug fixes.

Btw:
What you'll find on many sites, will be the complaints and problems of users that need help. The majority of owners, like me, won't look for help.

I did and I think I have a bug. See? After I updated iMovie in App Store. It was finished but the red balloon is still there.

I did and I think I have a bug. See? After I updated iMovie in App Store. It was finished but the red balloon is still there.
You updated an app but still see the red badge on the App Store app? Is there another app to update? If not, try a hard reset. Hold the top power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.

I did
You updated an app but still see the red badge on the App Store app? Is there another app to update? If not, try a hard reset. Hold the top power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.

Hi. No, only this app to update. Yes, I did but I find the other way. I just log out and log in and it just disappeared. :)

I have been on 8.3 since it was release. No issues here!