What's new

5.1.1 update (issue with photo viewing?)

xMJRx

Reaction score
Hello,

i just updated my iPhone 4s 5.1.0 to 5.1.1, everything looks good, but i was just taking some photos and when i went through them and tried to turn my phone to view in landscape mode it doesn't do it, even if i took them in landscape mode?, it did it before the update but not now?

Any help please?

Thanks!

I also found that when i tried to use my sat-nav this morning its stuck in portrait mode, so this issue has effected everything not just photo viewing?

Anyone got any advice?, is this happening to yours to?

I think i might need to back date my software to get it working as it should again?, again any advice please?

Thank you

Double tap the home buton to bring up the background running apps, then swipe your finger to the right on the running apps, this brings accross the ipod play controles + a lock screen rotation button. This can lock the pictures to portrait only so un tick it.

Double tap the home buton to bring up the background running apps, then swipe your finger to the right on the running apps, this brings accross the ipod play controles + a lock screen rotation button. This can lock the pictures to portrait only so un tick it.

Thanks a lot my friend, i had no idea that function even existed lol, anyway that did fix the issue, thanks for your time mate.

thanks

not a problem, i just signed up to the site to answer, been veiwing this site daily for the last few months.

Your first post and you already helped someone!, nice1 mate.