What's new

Jack772

Reaction score
I have a iPhone 4 with the 5 upgrade and everything works just fine. Do I need to upgrade to 5.0.1?
Thanks,
Jack

Only if you want the latest update and fix's for the battery issue and a couple more.

There is no need to upgrade with you don't want.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

I have a iPhone 4 with the 5 upgrade and everything works just fine. Do I need to upgrade to 5.0.1?
Thanks,
Jack

Better not, after I updated to 5.0.1 my battery life is even worse.

Getting very frustrated with 4s ..

/

Better not, after I updated to 5.0.1 my battery life is even worse.

Getting very frustrated with 4s ..

/

if you could explain a bit about your usage and if you have options such as bluetooth always on or how bright the screen is then we can get an idea of why the battery drains so fast for you

My answer to all the users is... if you are happy with your battery life on 5.0 then just leave it along and go on. There is mix emotions about 5.0.1 and is hard to advise a any member properly.

Riscking to be a little bit unpopular, I declare myself very satisfied with IOS 5.0.1, specialy with the battery life.
All my software is legal (IOS, Apps) and I usually keep working wireless, ICloud, GPS, YMessenger, Skype, Viber, and all online services I curently need.
Also, it works very properly with all functions.

ro861 said:
Riscking to be a little bit unpopular, I declare myself very satisfied with IOS 5.0.1, specialy with the battery life.
All my software is legal (IOS, Apps) and I usually keep working wireless, ICloud, GPS, YMessenger, Skype, Viber, and all online services I curently need.
Also, it works very properly with all functions.

+1
😁 same here