What's new

5.0.1 Untethered Jailbreak for A4 devices - RELEASED

Thomasjtsi

Reaction score
iFrog said:
Some of you are using a hybrid 5.0/5.0.1 configuration. If so, do not attempt to install this untether over that setup! You will most likely get into a reboot cycle. Do a sync and fresh restore to 5.0.1 then install the jailbreak + untether.
Hybrid?

johniphone4

Reaction score
so are we not waiting for the jailbreak for 5.1? Just asking because the other thread people were saying makes sense to just wait

hinds90

Reaction score
Lol okay i'm clueless how exactly do I save (not sure if thats the right word) shsh blobs

johniphone4

Reaction score
hinds90 said:
Lol okay I clueless how exactly do I save (not sure if thats the right word) shsh blobs

I'm with him, I'm on 5.0 I will upgrade to 5.0.1 to do the jailbreak but in order to do the jailbreak after I upgrade the OS I need to save these blobs... How do I do this? Last time I did the jailbreak I just went to the jailbreakme website and it was easy breezy

hinds90

Reaction score
Lol some how I missed the sticky at the very top of the page that says shsh blobs faq.

Jmills87

Reaction score
Terrible move on the part of the iPhone-Dev team...... they definitely jumped the gun on this one... complete disregard for iPhone4S users.

Del

Reaction score
Terrible move on the part of the iPhone-Dev team...... they definitely jumped the gun on this one... complete disregard for iPhone4S users.

I agree with you. If you wanna trade my offer still stands. Ill cover the shipping :)

Most reactions