What's new

4S unable to connect to apple store

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinco000

Reaction score
Hi guys, pls help me. In the past week I am unable to check updates for my apps. It says "unable to connect to itunes store". However I am able to check new apps, download them. Its just the updates. I checked my settings for apple ID, synchronized my phone. Nothing works. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for replies

Last edited:
Usual things to try are ;

Ensure your on the most recent version of iTunes.

Try a clean re install of your firmware on your iphone ensuring you perform a back up first.

If your jail broken try removing your most recently downloaded tweaks to see if one of them has caused the issue.

Try another computer.

Hi. You should check whether some third party program has been installed in your iPhone but use his iTunes account number. So when you update apps using

yours, it can’t work. Then you should delete the original apps and download apps using your own iTunes account number.

Or maybe you should check the area of account number. Log in the area where the account number is.

I hope this can help you.

Last edited:
Thank you for the input. As this topic is turning 1-year old today, more than likely, this issue has been resolved. With that we'll close this thread for archiving purposes.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.