What's new

4s keeps crashing when not connected to home wifi

vinz918

Reaction score
Hi! Can u help me? Im having trouble with my jailbroken iphone 4s 5.1.1, everytime im not connected to my home wifi my phone keeps crashing --- ios apps wont open, need to be in safe mode so i can use phone when im not home... Pls help.. Mant thanks

Last edited:
I have the iPhone 4, jailbroken 5.1.1
I have many apps that are crashing, I can't read my email, Facebook crashes and has to be restarted many times. It is really frustrating and seems to just get worse. I too need help! Is there a fix to keep the phone from crashing apps? I don't want to restore the phone or update IOS to 6 until I am sure I can jailbreak without losing everything I already have.

Thanks,
Angie

Hi! Can u help me? Im having trouble with my jailbroken iphone 4s 5.1.1, everytime im not connected to my home wifi my phone keeps crashing --- ios apps wont open, need to be in safe mode so i can use phone when im not home... Pls help.. Mant thanks

the problem is an app you downloaded from cydia. uninstall any wifi enhancing or editing apps you downloaded from cydia and when the right one is deleted your iphone will work fine again.

I resolved my issue and perhaps it will work for you also. I downloaded the latest version of redsn0w and then went
to "more" and "just reboot'. It was that simple, now all apps including my email is working perfectly! Good luck! Hope it works for u also!
~Angel~