What's new

3GS random reboots on its own.

brush puppies

Reaction score
Hi all I need help

my iPhone 3GS reboots on its own, there seems to be no patern to it. Most. of the time it happens when I am talking on the phone and all my family think I am hanging up. So please please can any one help.

Unleashed said:
What have you tried so far?

Hi

So far I have tried all the updates I have done a restore and made sure that there is nothing running in the background, all to no avail........have you any other ideas before my wife throws the phone at the wall.

Hi

So far I have tried all the updates I have done a restore and made sure that there is nothing running in the background, all to no avail........have you any other ideas before my wife throws the phone at the wall.

100% working Solution here,
1st simply takeout ur sim outta ur device & switch on 3g & data from your network settings. In case they are on already simply toggle them & plug ur sim card back in n voila its done, seriously !!!!
2nd (in case if 1st trick didnt worked somehow) ssh ur device or get ifile & goto your launch daemons directory which probably be System/Library/LaunchDaemons & simply remove 5 files [like com.apple.report.samplexx] for safe side just rename with ifile wid extension like i did [_bkup] or watever u want & simply reboot ur device after deleting these 5 files & ur good to go. No annoying restarts no apple logo stucks. no need for battery replacement or restoring ur device. give it a try and do tell me if it work. i expericnced it totally worked fine wid no issues :)) best of