What's new

3 questions that have been bugging me

SKYWRIDER

Reaction score
1) When I delete an app, does all supporting files get canned with it or are there lingering files that will eventually bogg my iPhone down?

2) Is there an app that can tell me file size of pics, movies, emails...etc. Kinda like a "Command-I" deal?

3) Im in flight school and have GPS MotionX. I want to use it to track my flight path. Trouble is, when I use it in the plane I get static through my headsets. Is there a way around this static? Ive heard of other pilots tracking their flights and none seem to mention this static.

Thanks iPhoners! :)

1. no its all deleted

2. not sure other then using itunes to show you how much of what type of file you have on there.

3. sorry no idea...

hopefully some one else will be able to answer 2 and 3 better for you

1. There is still some data left over after deleting an app as some apps that I've deleted, then redownloaded after they have been updated, sometimes info is still there. As for bogging your phone down you won't have to worry about that with an iPhone 4.

2. iTunes is the only thing I know that will tell you the size of files. App descriptions in the app store tell you how big the apps are

3. Without putting aeroplane mode on it will be hard not to get interference. That's the point of it. Of course then you won't be able to use the gps...