What's new

2 phone case

stuntguy

Reaction score
Hi there,
I am wondering if anyone has the rebel 2phone case? And if they had any problems downloading the app from cydia and running it, I have an unlocked iphone 4 with ios 5 which i have jailbroken and downloaded the 2phone app, when it goes to restart the phone bricks......can anyone help please, I am in Canada.

Thanks

Welcome.

It should work. I will do some research.

thank you, I went and updated my firmware today.....feeling like an idiot right now sine everyone says not to until the Dev team figures out the tethered issues.....but I think I'm close now to jailbreaking the ios 5.0.1
any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated

and sorry yes I will only post once next time I have a question

I bought this piece of cr@p, the beauty of it is 2Phone has seemed to discontinued support for this item, as the 2Phone forum on their site has been taken down! I installed the 2Phone software via cydia. I have the FM01-A, and iPhone 4S on iOS 5.1.1, If i installed the FM01-A software, it just plain doesnt work. And after installing, the phone will go into a boot loop, never starting, just habging on the apple logo. Once i log in via iFunBox and delete the 2Phone.dylib fie, then it will re-start. Then i can uninstall. Today i installed the plain 2Phone file from cydia, and low and behold, after playing around with it, i got it to actually take a call! dial a call, and send a text. But i cant restart it, itll just hang.

i'm thinking of downgrading to iOS 5.0.1, even though my battery life goes to crap on that iOS ver., but maybe the 2Phone case will work with 5.0.1? I dunno, im kinda obsessed with getting it to run now. But ill tell, ya, after getting and seeing there is no support for it, i was really pi$$ed off.... I wound suggest everyone to stay clear of this junk and DO NOT BUY IT!

The hardware may be fine, and with the proper support, it may be good, but with the dead beat developers at 2Phone in charge, its a go no where device.... I seen at flashgadgets.es, they advertise working support for it, and i'd imagine they provide a new working .deb file and a working .dylib file, and they claim tha titll work fine on the iPhone4/4s on iOS 5.1.1 with full phone/text functioning, but they charge something like 40 or 50 euro's for that. im not jumping in and investing any more... wha twe should do is get someone to try it, and if it works, ill pay them partial price for a copy of the working .deb/dylib file, and go from there! anyone wanna try?