What's new

18th of september

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may wait until tomorrow until things calm down a bit.

Good call.. I would try but am not patient enough lol though the dl will probably take until tomorrow to complete anw unless apple have upgraded servers enough to handle the traffic that will be there the second after its release and not to mention the endless people hitting refresh to check if its been released or not

Good call.. I would try but am not patient enough lol though the dl will probably take until tomorrow to complete anw unless apple have upgraded servers enough to handle the traffic that will be there the second after its release and not to mention the endless people hitting refresh to check if its been released or not
I always chicken out and watch whats happening first lol, i like to see if theres any problems being reported.

I always chicken out and watch whats happening first lol, i like to see if theres any problems being reported.

I have been that way in the past also but then I took a risk a few times and found I never have any of these issues being reported so decided just to go for it any time something is new is released, firmware, new device...etc

I have been that way in the past also but then I took a risk a few times and found I never have any of these issues being reported so decided just to go for it any time something is new is released, firmware, new device...etc
I am looking forward to it now i must say, i'm especially pleased about the moving wallpapers and Parallax.

I feel like I am trying to pour ketchup from one of those old school glass Heinz bottles. The kind where you have to pound on the 57 to make the ketchup come out.

Anticipayayation, keeps making me wait.

All good things come to those that wait.....lol.

$image-2890011052.jpg

woohoo!

Servers will be extremely bloated as usual. Don't expect the usual download speed like what you'll get on a download on a normal day.

Make sure you grab a copy of iTunes 11.1 as well, otherwise you can't interact with your device after the upgrade (your device won't sync and won't be 'recognized' by anything less than iTunes 11.1. So grab a copy of iTunes while downloading iOS 7

Sent via my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.