What's new

16 or 32 gb?

i use alot of space so i'm going for 32GB
it depends on you if like to have every pic,video,movie and alots of apps you should go for 32GB i personally prefer to have everything on the phone it's better to have the extra space you don't no what might happened in the future :)

thats true geez, some ppl dont have much at all and are happy wth out many apps or movies or mp3s. im lke you i fill it with everything and especially the hd i recorded a tone of videos

I got 32 gig and have like 60 to 70 songs One E book and 7 extra apps and its nowhere near full. Just depends on what you need,

I got 32 gig and have like 60 to 70 songs One E book and 7 extra apps and its nowhere near full. Just depends on what you need,

wel of course you wont fill it in 5 seconds unless your like me and transferred all your mp3s and pics from mac... but even though you dont have much atm you slowly find more to put on there and fill it up.

I had to go with a 16 gig. had to upgrade my wife's phone as well ;). Our 8 gigs were enough. I had mostly music and pics. My wife mainly had movies, and iBooks. I did make it a habit to put my pics in my ext. Hard drive every couple of months.

I do have a question. Can the videos made on the iPhone 4, when connected to your computer, be cut and pasted in the hard drive? Just like the pictures on the phone? I usually post my videos on my you tube account and send it to my family and friends. Plus this will free up space on my phone. Thanks in advance for your answers.

yes you can when you plug it in use image capture. if your on a mac. on pc open where the pics would be i think it should be there

Thanks just cleared all my old pics and starting a new camera roll with my new phone that i just received today by the way.

What if you buy the 16 G from the APPLE store, then decide you want the 32 G. Is there not an exchange/return policy at APPLE (14 days?)

Would that work?

What if you buy the 16 G from the APPLE store, then decide you want the 32 G. Is there not an exchange/return policy at APPLE (14 days?)

Would that work?

its 30 days just backup your phone with itunes when you plug it in ( its done automatically) then return with in the 30 days and order the 30 you will probably have to wait a while

When i bought my 3GS i thought bigger was better so i shelled out the extra cash for it. During the 10 months i owned it, i never used more than 1/4 of the space. Unless you have alot of mp3s you want to dump on it or plan on putting movies on it, i would stick with the 16gb version.

32GB all the way. but some are happy with even 8GB.. me i would of got 64GB if they had it, the more the better
I agree. I wanted as much space as I could get. The camera and HD video made me want the bigger space.
One benefit was that when I ordered mine from AT&T, the 32GB's shipped out faster.

:cool:

32GB all the way. but some are happy with even 8GB.. me i would of got 64GB if they had it, the more the better
I agree. I wanted as much space as I could get. The camera and HD video made me want the bigger space.
One benefit was that when I ordered mine from AT&T, the 32GB's shipped out faster.

:cool:

heh so that was extra benefit for you, getting it quicker.

When i bought my 3GS i thought bigger was better so i shelled out the extra cash for it. During the 10 months i owned it, i never used more than 1/4 of the space. Unless you have alot of mp3s you want to dump on it or plan on putting movies on it, i would stick with the 16gb version.

dont forget now the HD videos... not just mp3s and movies and the endless apps from app store or cydia if you jailbreak. if its an extra 100 only for the 32GB its worth it.. if it was an extra 300+ i might of stuck with the 16GB just to save cash

For my 20cents worth. I have had a Creative m - 32Gb and only had about 2Gb free. Now heres the thing. Music in MP3 format is roughly 4Mb per track, but I noticed that the same track in iTunes is about double that (6Mb) - that tells me that what used to fit in 16Gb on an MP3 player would take 32Gb on the iPhone. Is this the case I wonder?

Cheers Anton....