I got 32 gig and have like 60 to 70 songs One E book and 7 extra apps and its nowhere near full. Just depends on what you need,
I had to go with a 16 gig. had to upgrade my wife's phone as well. Our 8 gigs were enough. I had mostly music and pics. My wife mainly had movies, and iBooks. I did make it a habit to put my pics in my ext. Hard drive every couple of months.
I do have a question. Can the videos made on the iPhone 4, when connected to your computer, be cut and pasted in the hard drive? Just like the pictures on the phone? I usually post my videos on my you tube account and send it to my family and friends. Plus this will free up space on my phone. Thanks in advance for your answers.
yes you can when you plug it in use image capture. if your on a mac. on pc open where the pics would be i think it should be there
What if you buy the 16 G from the APPLE store, then decide you want the 32 G. Is there not an exchange/return policy at APPLE (14 days?)
Would that work?
I agree. I wanted as much space as I could get. The camera and HD video made me want the bigger space.32GB all the way. but some are happy with even 8GB.. me i would of got 64GB if they had it, the more the better
I agree. I wanted as much space as I could get. The camera and HD video made me want the bigger space.32GB all the way. but some are happy with even 8GB.. me i would of got 64GB if they had it, the more the better
One benefit was that when I ordered mine from AT&T, the 32GB's shipped out faster.
![]()
When i bought my 3GS i thought bigger was better so i shelled out the extra cash for it. During the 10 months i owned it, i never used more than 1/4 of the space. Unless you have alot of mp3s you want to dump on it or plan on putting movies on it, i would stick with the 16gb version.