What's new

Hoodie

Reaction score
I'm now with the 10.3.1 and I have a stable battery and a great performance so I'm wondering if is it worth upgrading to 10.3.3 or is it going. To be bad I don't want to be upset so pls is this update have no bugs battery issues I've read online it has some but it ain't like that on any device so should I stay with my current version????

iOS updates commonly have decreased battery life as the system is re-indexed after the update. Afterwards battery life usually returns to normal.
iOS updates contain security updates as well as feature updates and the addition of new features.
It’s normally recommended that users update to the latest iOS version. Whether or not to do so is a decision only you can make.

I’ve updated two of my devices to iOS 10.3.3 as soon as it was available, and I don’t have any problems with the battery.

The update to the latest software is recommended, because it patches a flaw where a hacker would be able to access your device via Wi-Fi and take control of it.

I'm now with the 10.3.1 and I have a stable battery and a great performance so I'm wondering if is it worth upgrading to 10.3.3 or is it going. To be bad I don't want to be upset so pls is this update have no bugs battery issues I've read online it has some but it ain't like that on any device so should I stay with my current version????
There is going to be an announcement on Thursday of a Security flaw, using WIFI, that this update corrects. A friend, whose husband works IT Security, is alarmed enough about this one to force his usually update delaying wife to immediately update every wifi connecting device they own.

Last edited: