What's new

02.10.04 Question.

zenhic

Reaction score
I'm currently running 4.1 on my iPhone 4 (old, I know. :-/) Anyways, I finally want to update to 4.3.1 so I have a few questions. First, can I unlock my phone with my 02.10.04 baseband, or do I still need to wait? If I can't unlock, can I still access my phone? I remember when I first jail-broke my phone, I still needed to unlock the phone to be able to access it. If I can't use it as a phone temporarily, that's fine. But all my documents and planner files are on the phone. I use my iPhone heavily for school. All that stuff is crucial so if I can still use my phone with simply the jail-break, I will wait however long it takes for the 02.10.04 baseband unlock.

Thanks!

I have the same problem. I check DevTeam every day on twitter. I ve decided to wait 2 more weeks if not I will buy IMEI.

each handset has its own. there is an option to unlock the phone sending this code to apple. I don t know the exact procedure but i m sure it s real. in fact it s the best way cause your phone will become neverlocked and u can update the soft whenever u want. the problem is that now is over 100$, i don t think it worth the money. i would wait 2 more weeks until the hack is ready. then will be less for sure.