What's new

What iPhone 4 model did you go with?

What model of iPhone 4 did you order?

• iPhone 4 16GB

Votes: 152 48.9%
  • iPhone 4 32GB

Votes: 159 51.1%

• Total voters
Heeding from the now famous quote "64K is all one would ever need" I always order the max. available-- so 32 GB for me  !

CT88 said:
Heeding from the now famous quote "64K is all one would ever need" I always order the max. available-- so 32 GB for me  !

From the days if ZX81?

:)

I have pre ordered 4S 16GB as that is I can afford what with Christmas 2 months away!

16G white :) but it's never ever got extra space. Probably should of got 32 but I'm happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

BatEars said:
16G white :) but it's never ever got extra space. Probably should of got 32 but I'm happy with it.

I got the same. 16gb is more than enough because most media I want is stored in various cloud services, a 64GB iPad, and laptop. It doesn't make sense for me to buy so much storage on a phone. I just hope developers don't start producing bloated apps.

I have 32GB iPhone 4 I bought around end of April. Now it's 100.00 cheaper because of 4S. Waaahhhh😢😡. Oh well, thats how it is 😉

Sent from my Tricked Out Pink Hearts Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 using iPF.net

have a 16 gb i phone 4 at moment i had an i phone 3gs 2 years ago and networks over here in lreland give 3gs away for free now thats life i suppose

Last edited:
I own a 16gb iPhone with 7gbs free.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

I have the 32 gig....I don't need it for the most part but I am glad I have the extra memory just in case. The 64 is over kill for me....I am pretty sure I will not keep this phone long enough to fill it up with all the cloud services available. I got my wife the 14 and she has barely scratched 8 mb filled.

WDK:iphone4half:

Hey t moblie only give you 2g right?? Why not go with h20 they offer 3G just wondering if I should change?? To t moblie from h20