What's new

What iPhone 4 model did you go with?

What model of iPhone 4 did you order?

• iPhone 4 16GB

Votes: 152 48.9%
  • iPhone 4 32GB

Votes: 159 51.1%

• Total voters
16 gig was fine with me. No need to go passed that. I have a ton of song and still have almost 10 gig of free room. My iPad is also a 16 gig and still have 9 gig free on it. I don't store much and delete movies after I watch them a few times. Drop box is a good friend.

iCrank said:
Wow. A total of 4gbs usage. The 8gb might be perfect for you. Lol

Lol I guess it would've been! Too bad they didn't offer that option back when I upgraded! Although I probably would've purchased the 16gb anyways. Just in case! Verizon tried their hardest to convince me 16gb wasn't enough, but i knew better... I'm not their typical customer!! :D

darkstar2007 said:
Lol I guess it would've been! Too bad they didn't offer that option back when I upgraded! Although I probably would've purchased the 16gb anyways. Just in case! Verizon tried their hardest to convince me 16gb wasn't enough, but i knew better... I'm not their typical customer!! :D

I almost got it. But didn't want to pay the 100 difference. Then I got my 64gb iPad about 2 months later free so yeah.

32 gb but only if you want to have a lot of music on the go...it's only 100 more and you are going to have this phone for a while, it's worth the extra $

Plus it will have a higher resell value

---
I am here: [ame]http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.707692,-73.948737[/ame]
Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

16 gb white. Wife 32 gb black because she won't d/l her pics and vids! Hurry cloud!

i got the 16gb because i dont use it for its memory. i have an ipad and ipod so need to use it for music and such. just use is basically for the phone, tomtom and some quick browsing and on those boring days, games

I had to go for 32g I got loads of apps and music 40g would be ideal for me

The bigger the storage the more junk you store :).
My 1st was16, I store many manuals, also quotes and invoices. I can re-sent copies for credit control their and then (amazing the affect on you cash flow).

Did not fill it up but git the 32 when the 16 got smashed to smitherines

it takes longer but especially having the phone for so long eventually it does fill, took me a year to fill mine