What's new

What do you think of the iPhone 5S?

NickJ

Reaction score
b0abf271-6fee-460e-a227-f246e85e317c.jpg

News is leaking right now!

Like now!

loving it so far, I wont go for the 5C as it only goes up to a 32gb model, the 5S looks really good so far, hoping for a 128gb model

loving it so far, I wont go for the 5C as it only goes up to a 32gb model, the 5S looks really good so far, hoping for a 128gb model

How could you ever fill a 32 or 64gb phone

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

just my apps alone take up more space then 32gb, forget my pics I constantly take and music I am adding.. it all adds up.. I am finding 64gb ok so far but I still hope for more space lol 5GB left free on my 64gb 5

I like what I saw today!! Very tempting...

Wish my contract was up today, i'd probably be ordering it right this minute... Oh well. We'll see. May pay full price for it but have to consider it very carefully.

I do like that A7 64bit SOC and infinity blade 3 sounds sweet... Plus fingerprint sensor and ios 7 out of the box!!

Sent from a DROID DNA...

I wasn't that impressed. Yes it will be slightly faster than the 5 and will have the finger print scanner, those seem to be the biggest changes. The fact that the screen remains the same size leads me to believe we have to wait another year in hopes of a larger screen. I guess what will probably keep me with apple is the money I've invested in media...

I started with the 3g, then the 3gS, then the 4/4s, then the 5. I'm about as big an apple fan as can be. But.... this latest release is SERIOUSLY disappointing. It would sure be nice if they'd break free of their pattern, and deliver something truly worthy of praise. I never thought I'd say this, but Samsung is looking more appealing after each iPhone release. I'm sure starting to feel like apple cares less about what their customers want, and more about pushing incredibly similar products to market--presumably to squeeze every cent they can out in their manufacturing costs. Size & speed aside... I almost feel like I've owned the same damned phone for 6 years now. Same home screen, same basic look.

I dearly love my phone. But I'd sure like to see a major facelift.

I usually get banned for my comments so ill try my best to be nice. Most people are saying what I'm thinking anyway. The iPhone 5s isn't really a change. The gold one looks nice but ultimately its the same phone with a fingerprint scanner. Such a shame. I was hoping for a larger phone. Sure it has a faster processor and what not. But for what? The ohone itself doesnt do loads. Games look better but it needs a large screen for people to appreciate them.

Nothing to see here. Like so many, I desperately want to love the iPhone 5s. My contract is up the end of the month and I can tell you that iPhone refusing to make a larger phone has cost them a ton of market share. Our iPhones look like toys now.

Google is the worst company in the world and I will not own an Android no matter how much I like the larger devices. But, I am going to try a Windows phone.

Hey Apple - make more than one model phone. If not, you will continue to watch your market share fall. So sad.

Nothing to see here. Like so many, I desperately want to love the iPhone 5s. My contract is up the end of the month and I can tell you that iPhone refusing to make a larger phone has cost them a ton of market share. Our iPhones look like toys now.

Google is the worst company in the world and I will not own an Android no matter how much I like the larger devices. But, I am going to try a Windows phone.

Hey Apple - make more than one model phone. If not, you will continue to watch your market share fall. So sad.

I wouldnt say Google are the worst company in the world. They have some great services. YouTube, google search? Lol

Wall Street certainly didn't think much of the announcement(s) today, and I can't really blame them. I was expecting (hoping for) more innovation. The fingerprint capability is great, but that's about it. Since I currently have a 4S, I'll most likely go with the 5S. If I had the 5, I would probably wait for the 6. Just my 2 cents worth.

Why is everyone so disappointed? Did you really expect a major improvement in the iPhone? I have the 64gb 5 and won't be upgrading. I'd consider android but so many people I know with the are constantly having issues with them. Maybe the 6 will finally give us what we want. Guess we will have to wait until the spring to find out if Apple keeps the latest trend of fall and spring releases.

hi everybody,i used to be only apple starting with the first, then 3g,4, then 4s because i needed wireless updates without itunes; i decided against the 5 mainly i hate how they increased the screen but left 326ppi. i traded my 64 gb iphone 4s for an 32gb htc one; my biggest mistake; because within a month the screen went bad, and then two replacements had micro usb charging issues followed by me cracking the screen after 3 to 4 drops in my car on the cup holder; poor quality;...i left att because asurion wanted to charge 200 deductible while att let me go for 125. i went ot t-mobile where i started with a nokia 521 then to sony's xperia z which for the most part love it and had no issues minus water logging it by not making sure one of the ports was proeprly seated. i have a replacement tonight, but my biggest complaint with android is what apple does great; give you more inbedded hdd space, because those micro sd cards suck; you can't transfer anything like apps and games without rooting the phone. i got spoiled with apple having 32 and 64 gb of space to use for movies, music, apps, games, etc...i left apple not knowing ios7 would come out or look so cool because i got tired of the same ios presentation since the begining. now have to wait till february before i can update on t-mobile's jump service where i can go back to the 5s or pay off my xperia and go back to my mom's family att plan and pay subsidized prices as opposed to full retail like with t-mobile.