What's new

RE: Leaked iPhone 5s... Curious Similarity

FiverFan

Reaction score
I just think that it's curious that in all of the leaked photos of the upcoming iPhone 5s none, except one I've seen, have shown a front view. I'm just thinking and certainly hoping that a great kept secret regarding the new phone might be a lengthened screen on the new phone. We'll likley find out next Tuesday.

$iphone5sb-300x247.jpg

The following is a loose translation from a dutch website with a possible picture of the front of a new 5s from its box.

"We have already had, several times, the packaging of the iPhone 5C come, but the packaging of the iPhone 5S we had not yet seen. There is now a photo which has emerged whith the packaging of the iPhone 5S. Since the photo is not very sharp at all we can not say whether or not this actually is legitimate. However, there is certainly difference in relation to the packaging of the iPhone 5. So there is a circle around the home. This may indicate the finger print scanning possibility."

$6cb26641jw1e8d5a1uer3j206908c74h.jpg

The following is a loose translation from a dutch website with a possible picture of the front of a new 5s from its box.

"We have already had, several times, the packaging of the iPhone 5C come, but the packaging of the iPhone 5S we had not yet seen. There is now a photo which has emerged whith the packaging of the iPhone 5S. Since the photo is not very sharp at all we can not say whether or not this actually is legitimate. However, there is certainly difference in relation to the packaging of the iPhone 5. So there is a circle around the home. This may indicate the finger print scanning possibility."

View attachment 13421

I am intrigued... I also read a rumor that the ring around the home button may be an LED for notifications... That would be sweet!!

Sent from a DROID DNA...